Now Henry my son has more energy now and is more aware, saying more words and mimicing more, he wants to be out and exploring. So before the nights and mornings start to get dark later in the morning and early in the evening, I want to make the most of each week.
I think to myself when I get the urge is, how will I feel if I buy this item?
Happy or regretful?
Then I picture my savings and how that will look in my bank balances and budget. It has made me really be more caring and controlled with my money.
My holiday essentials are:
- Obviously my passport and holiday booking documents
- Music, weather it be on my phone, MP3 Player or a IPOD
- At least one evening wear outfit, preferably a dress. Can be worn on the beach or be dressed up in the evening
- Make up, cream, foundation, concealer, Glimmerstick and Eye shadow
- Suncream and aftersun cream
- A magazine
- A pair of every day flip flops and trainers
Be good to hear of what your holiday essentials are and what you always have to take with you when you go on holiday.
It is that time of year where most people will be going on a holiday of some sort. I love that buzz you get the week before, the night before and in the morning when you are off to the airport.
So to all those off on their holidays or who are already begun their holiday. Have a great one and safe journey there and back.
Many thanks for reading,